A blog about homes, homeware & design
- Measure twice, cut once
- Read that book you always promised yourself you would read!
- We don't sell brain cells, but if we did...
- Summer is complete
- The ultimate stylish holiday travel kit
- There is something cool for the garden in this bag!
- Heads were turning!
- The secret to a perfect pancake
- Wonky pedals and potato peelings
- A Story of Love!
- Discover a hidden benefit of our Sensor Mirrors
- Three little words for you
- What does a tattoo have to do with baking?
- Let us guess your New Year's Resolutions
- It's time to celebrate!
- Festive Fun!
- What time is it? Quality time!
- Get First Lady looks with our daylight sensor makeup mirrors
- Is it love-all again?
- How Grand Designs got it right with the Cacoon hanging chair yesterday evening
- A solution to Jack Frost at your fingertips!
- Get ready for cooler Autumn nights!
- Fancy creating your own escape zone?
- How to create a cool chill-out space
- The best beach & gym bag in the world?
When creating our outdoor space, we think about lawns and patios, flowers and plants. All at ground and fence level. When we design our inside haven, we tend to concentrate on furnishings and accessories at floor and wall level.
How often do you spend time thinking about how to make good design use of those higher level spaces?