A blog about homes, homeware & design
- Measure twice, cut once
- Read that book you always promised yourself you would read!
- We don't sell brain cells, but if we did...
- Summer is complete
- The ultimate stylish holiday travel kit
- There is something cool for the garden in this bag!
- Heads were turning!
- The secret to a perfect pancake
- Wonky pedals and potato peelings
- A Story of Love!
- Discover a hidden benefit of our Sensor Mirrors
- Three little words for you
- What does a tattoo have to do with baking?
- Let us guess your New Year's Resolutions
- It's time to celebrate!
- Festive Fun!
- What time is it? Quality time!
- Get First Lady looks with our daylight sensor makeup mirrors
- Is it love-all again?
- How Grand Designs got it right with the Cacoon hanging chair yesterday evening
- A solution to Jack Frost at your fingertips!
- Get ready for cooler Autumn nights!
- Fancy creating your own escape zone?
- How to create a cool chill-out space
- The best beach & gym bag in the world?
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 2/10/2012 to T4MH Updates
Miles and miles of walking and goodness knows how much talking (there are questioning mutters of "even more than usual?" in the background!).
We are so excited about the gorgeous products that we will be adding to the T4MH store soon. There is a real buzz here as we drool over catalogues and shortlist products that we hope you will love.
What products would you like us add to Things4MyHome.com? (Just don't say a foot spa!)
The Things4MyHome.com team