A blog about homes, homeware & design
- Let us guess your New Year's Resolutions
- It's time to celebrate!
- Festive Fun!
- What time is it? Quality time!
- Get First Lady looks with our daylight sensor makeup mirrors
- Is it love-all again?
- How Grand Designs got it right with the Cacoon hanging chair yesterday evening
- A solution to Jack Frost at your fingertips!
- Get ready for cooler Autumn nights!
- Fancy creating your own escape zone?
- How to create a cool chill-out space
- The best beach & gym bag in the world?
- Off to the beach? Don't forget your Terra Nation beach tent shelter
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
- 3 fantastic Christmas gift ideas for kids
- Combined wine rack & bottle bag, free corkscrew & mulled wine recipe!
- Christmas gift ideas for women
- Christmas gift ideas for men
- Good taste in kitchen bins
- Things to consider when choosing a make up mirror
- Boost your brain with memory games
- Have your own Bake Off: 7 brilliant baking scales & chocolate cake recipe
- 2 in 1 seating and storage: REMEMBER Sitting Boxes
- World Tourism Day 2016: 7 things to take on your travels
- Simplehuman stainless steel bins spotted on TV!
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 11/15/2013 to T4MH Updates
This offers you another fast, secure and convenient means of paying for goods on Things4MyHome.com, without having to enter your delivery or payment information, which is already stored in your Amazon.co.uk account. You also benefit from the protection of Amazon Payment's A-to-Z Guarantee.
Simply add goods to your Things4MyHome.com cart as usual. When you're ready to checkout, click on the Amazon Payments button and complete the simple and quick purchase process.
If you don't have an Amazon account, don't worry. You can still pay securely by credit or debit card or by PayPal on Things4MyHome.com.
If you have any queries about checkout by Amazon on Things4MyHome.com, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Happy shopping on Things4MyHome.com