A blog about homes, homeware & design
- We don't sell brain cells, but if we did...
- Summer is complete
- The ultimate stylish holiday travel kit
- There is something cool for the garden in this bag!
- Heads were turning!
- The secret to a perfect pancake
- Wonky pedals and potato peelings
- A Story of Love!
- Discover a hidden benefit of our Sensor Mirrors
- Three little words for you
- What does a tattoo have to do with baking?
- Let us guess your New Year's Resolutions
- It's time to celebrate!
- Festive Fun!
- What time is it? Quality time!
- Get First Lady looks with our daylight sensor makeup mirrors
- Is it love-all again?
- How Grand Designs got it right with the Cacoon hanging chair yesterday evening
- A solution to Jack Frost at your fingertips!
- Get ready for cooler Autumn nights!
- Fancy creating your own escape zone?
- How to create a cool chill-out space
- The best beach & gym bag in the world?
- Off to the beach? Don't forget your Terra Nation beach tent shelter
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 2/19/2016 to New & Featured
For many, recycling has become a function of everyday life. So the range of Design France recycling bags aims brings a fun, trendy style to a somewhat mundane yet important task.
Things4MyHome.com has been stocking colourful purple, lime green, orange and pink recycling bags for paper, plastic, glass and metal respectively, for some time now and these continue to be a popular choice of recycling solution.
So we are delighted to now offer the same recycling bags in a new colour selection for 2016. In shades of grey and black, these bags for glass, plastic and paper will suit those who love the bags' style and touch of French, but who want less colour.
All our Design France recycling bags are available to purchase either singly or in selected sets of 3 or 4 bags. So you can choose whichever bags suit your recycling needs.
Find out more about Design France recycling bags.
We would love to hear which bags you use and how you recycle?