A blog about homes, homeware & design
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
- 3 fantastic Christmas gift ideas for kids
- Combined wine rack & bottle bag, free corkscrew & mulled wine recipe!
- Christmas gift ideas for women
- Christmas gift ideas for men
- Good taste in kitchen bins
- Things to consider when choosing a make up mirror
- Boost your brain with memory games
- Have your own Bake Off: 7 brilliant baking scales & chocolate cake recipe
- 2 in 1 seating and storage: REMEMBER Sitting Boxes
- World Tourism Day 2016: 7 things to take on your travels
- Simplehuman stainless steel bins spotted on TV!
- Vintage style kitchen scales for a touch of fifties elegance
- 3 great British beaches to visit this summer
- Pop up UV beach tents offer great sun protection
- Design Pick: a Boeing 737 Engine makes a great chair!
- Bubel towels perfect for the gym, outdoors & leisure!
- St Patrick's Day recipe idea
- Recycling bags for paper, plastic & glass with French style
- ZEbag bottle bag or wine rack? You choose!
- Back to University ideas at Things4MyHome.com
- 24Bottles Sportiva bags for commuting, leisure & sports
- REMEMBER homeware & gifts now at Things4MyHome.com
- Play&Go 2 in 1 playmats & toy bags now at Things4MyHome.com
- Simplehuman stainless steel rectangular pedal bins with bin liner pockets
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 2/19/2016 to New & Featured
For many, recycling has become a function of everyday life. So the range of Design France recycling bags aims brings a fun, trendy style to a somewhat mundane yet important task.
Things4MyHome.com has been stocking colourful purple, lime green, orange and pink recycling bags for paper, plastic, glass and metal respectively, for some time now and these continue to be a popular choice of recycling solution.
So we are delighted to now offer the same recycling bags in a new colour selection for 2016. In shades of grey and black, these bags for glass, plastic and paper will suit those who love the bags' style and touch of French, but who want less colour.
All our Design France recycling bags are available to purchase either singly or in selected sets of 3 or 4 bags. So you can choose whichever bags suit your recycling needs.
Find out more about Design France recycling bags.
We would love to hear which bags you use and how you recycle?