A blog about homes, homeware & design
- Measure twice, cut once
- Read that book you always promised yourself you would read!
- We don't sell brain cells, but if we did...
- Summer is complete
- The ultimate stylish holiday travel kit
- There is something cool for the garden in this bag!
- Heads were turning!
- The secret to a perfect pancake
- Wonky pedals and potato peelings
- A Story of Love!
- Discover a hidden benefit of our Sensor Mirrors
- Three little words for you
- What does a tattoo have to do with baking?
- Let us guess your New Year's Resolutions
- It's time to celebrate!
- Festive Fun!
- What time is it? Quality time!
- Get First Lady looks with our daylight sensor makeup mirrors
- Is it love-all again?
- How Grand Designs got it right with the Cacoon hanging chair yesterday evening
- A solution to Jack Frost at your fingertips!
- Get ready for cooler Autumn nights!
- Fancy creating your own escape zone?
- How to create a cool chill-out space
- The best beach & gym bag in the world?
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 4/19/2013 to New & Featured
Ideal for girls and boys, this dress up box makes it easy for kids to get their dressing up clothes when they want to play, and it helps you keep their bedroom tidy.
This brightly coloured box is decorated with cute little characters and the French words "mes déguisements" (which translates literally as "my disguises").
It is part of our range of children's bedroom storage boxes so you can easily accessorise storage for all their toys.
Find out more about our dressing up box and buy online: www.things4myhome.com/dressing-up-clothes-box
The arrival of this box got some of us reminiscing about when we were kids and our favourite dressing up outfits - pirates & princesses seemed to be popular. So what did you dress up as when you were a kid?