A blog about homes, homeware & design
- The secret to a perfect pancake
- Wonky pedals and potato peelings
- A Story of Love!
- Discover a hidden benefit of our Sensor Mirrors
- Three little words for you
- What does a tattoo have to do with baking?
- Let us guess your New Year's Resolutions
- It's time to celebrate!
- Festive Fun!
- What time is it? Quality time!
- Get First Lady looks with our daylight sensor makeup mirrors
- Is it love-all again?
- How Grand Designs got it right with the Cacoon hanging chair yesterday evening
- A solution to Jack Frost at your fingertips!
- Get ready for cooler Autumn nights!
- Fancy creating your own escape zone?
- How to create a cool chill-out space
- The best beach & gym bag in the world?
- Off to the beach? Don't forget your Terra Nation beach tent shelter
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
- 3 fantastic Christmas gift ideas for kids
- Combined wine rack & bottle bag, free corkscrew & mulled wine recipe!
- Christmas gift ideas for women
- Christmas gift ideas for men
- Good taste in kitchen bins
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 4/19/2013 to New & Featured
Ideal for girls and boys, this dress up box makes it easy for kids to get their dressing up clothes when they want to play, and it helps you keep their bedroom tidy.
This brightly coloured box is decorated with cute little characters and the French words "mes déguisements" (which translates literally as "my disguises").
It is part of our range of children's bedroom storage boxes so you can easily accessorise storage for all their toys.
Find out more about our dressing up box and buy online: www.things4myhome.com/dressing-up-clothes-box
The arrival of this box got some of us reminiscing about when we were kids and our favourite dressing up outfits - pirates & princesses seemed to be popular. So what did you dress up as when you were a kid?