A blog about homes, homeware & design
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
- 3 fantastic Christmas gift ideas for kids
- Combined wine rack & bottle bag, free corkscrew & mulled wine recipe!
- Christmas gift ideas for women
- Christmas gift ideas for men
- Good taste in kitchen bins
- Things to consider when choosing a make up mirror
- Boost your brain with memory games
- Have your own Bake Off: 7 brilliant baking scales & chocolate cake recipe
- 2 in 1 seating and storage: REMEMBER Sitting Boxes
- World Tourism Day 2016: 7 things to take on your travels
- Simplehuman stainless steel bins spotted on TV!
- Vintage style kitchen scales for a touch of fifties elegance
- 3 great British beaches to visit this summer
- Pop up UV beach tents offer great sun protection
- Design Pick: a Boeing 737 Engine makes a great chair!
- Bubel towels perfect for the gym, outdoors & leisure!
- St Patrick's Day recipe idea
- Recycling bags for paper, plastic & glass with French style
- ZEbag bottle bag or wine rack? You choose!
- Back to University ideas at Things4MyHome.com
- 24Bottles Sportiva bags for commuting, leisure & sports
- REMEMBER homeware & gifts now at Things4MyHome.com
- Play&Go 2 in 1 playmats & toy bags now at Things4MyHome.com
- Simplehuman stainless steel rectangular pedal bins with bin liner pockets
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 4/19/2013 to New & Featured
Ideal for girls and boys, this dress up box makes it easy for kids to get their dressing up clothes when they want to play, and it helps you keep their bedroom tidy.
This brightly coloured box is decorated with cute little characters and the French words "mes déguisements" (which translates literally as "my disguises").
It is part of our range of children's bedroom storage boxes so you can easily accessorise storage for all their toys.
Find out more about our dressing up box and buy online: www.things4myhome.com/dressing-up-clothes-box
The arrival of this box got some of us reminiscing about when we were kids and our favourite dressing up outfits - pirates & princesses seemed to be popular. So what did you dress up as when you were a kid?