The right tools for great pancakes!
Have you remembered it's Pancake Day? Good! Have you got everything you need to whip up some delicious treats?
Let us give you a little secret on how to make the perfect pancake. It's all about getting the right ingredients in the right proportions. Never underestimate the importance of having a quality kitchen scale to get the best results.
Read on for a list of everything you'll need for a flippin' good time including a recipe for perfect pancakes and droolicious topping ideas.
Kitchen tools for perfect pancakes
Get your tools ready:
- Measuring spoons
- Kitchen scales
- Mixing bowl
- Non-stick frying pan
- Fish slice or palette knife
- Kitchen roll
Perfect pancake recipe
This recipe is an easy recipe for thin crêpe pancakes. Scroll down for our topping and filling ideas. Enjoy.
Scrummy topping and filling ideas for sweet and savoury pancakes
- Cinnamon crêpes with nut butter, sliced banana & raspberries
- Lemon drizzle pancakes
- Eggs Benedict pancakes
- Crêpes Suzette
- Chocolate, raspberry & pistachio pancake topping
- Chocolate-filled pancakes with caramelised banana
- Crispy pancakes with creamy chicken & bacon
- Scotch pancakes
- Gingerbread pancakes
- Sweet potato masala dosa with coconut raita
- Chicken & mushroom pancake topping
- Potato & spring onion breakfast pancakes
For even more pancake ideas and recipes visit BBC Good Food
If you've got ideas for great pancakes then share them with us in the comments.