A blog about homes, homeware & design
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
- 3 fantastic Christmas gift ideas for kids
- Combined wine rack & bottle bag, free corkscrew & mulled wine recipe!
- Christmas gift ideas for women
- Christmas gift ideas for men
- Good taste in kitchen bins
- Things to consider when choosing a make up mirror
- Boost your brain with memory games
- Have your own Bake Off: 7 brilliant baking scales & chocolate cake recipe
- 2 in 1 seating and storage: REMEMBER Sitting Boxes
- World Tourism Day 2016: 7 things to take on your travels
- Simplehuman stainless steel bins spotted on TV!
- Vintage style kitchen scales for a touch of fifties elegance
- 3 great British beaches to visit this summer
- Pop up UV beach tents offer great sun protection
- Design Pick: a Boeing 737 Engine makes a great chair!
- Bubel towels perfect for the gym, outdoors & leisure!
- St Patrick's Day recipe idea
- Recycling bags for paper, plastic & glass with French style
- ZEbag bottle bag or wine rack? You choose!
- Back to University ideas at Things4MyHome.com
- 24Bottles Sportiva bags for commuting, leisure & sports
- REMEMBER homeware & gifts now at Things4MyHome.com
- Play&Go 2 in 1 playmats & toy bags now at Things4MyHome.com
- Simplehuman stainless steel rectangular pedal bins with bin liner pockets
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 9/10/2013 to New & Featured
The new Simplehuman sensor mirror is now in stock at Things4MyHome.com and we are so excited about it!
Picture the scene, it's a dark winter's morning, you're still sleepy and you're trying to make sure that your foundation is smoothly blended in the low light of your bedroom... Hmmm, and who hasn't ever been in the situation of discovering half-way through the day that their make-up is looking a bit more patchy and cakey than they thought?
Well, no more of that, thanks to this ultimate make-up mirror, which simulates natural sunlight so that you can see a full variation of colours. So now you can go out knowing that your make-up is colour correct and flawless.
And those gentlemen who don't wear make-up, don't think that you are being left out, because you can use the simplehuman sensor mirror to check the results of your close shave in fine detail or to help you trim your goatee properly. The distortion-free mirror has 5x magnification, which is ideal for providing exceptional detail while still enabling you to see your entire face at once.
The Simplehuman sensor cosmetic mirror is so clever that it even lights up automatically as your face approaches it and will switch itself off when you have finished.
Now, if only it could put our make-up on for us...
Watch this great video to see the Simplehuman sensor mirror in action and think about treating yourself or about making this sensor mirror the perfect gift for a loved one.
Let us know what you think?