A blog about homes, homeware & design
- There is something cool for the garden in this bag!
- The secret to a perfect pancake
- Wonky pedals and potato peelings
- A Story of Love!
- Discover a hidden benefit of our Sensor Mirrors
- Three little words for you
- What does a tattoo have to do with baking?
- Let us guess your New Year's Resolutions
- It's time to celebrate!
- Festive Fun!
- What time is it? Quality time!
- Get First Lady looks with our daylight sensor makeup mirrors
- Is it love-all again?
- How Grand Designs got it right with the Cacoon hanging chair yesterday evening
- A solution to Jack Frost at your fingertips!
- Get ready for cooler Autumn nights!
- Fancy creating your own escape zone?
- How to create a cool chill-out space
- The best beach & gym bag in the world?
- Off to the beach? Don't forget your Terra Nation beach tent shelter
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
- 3 fantastic Christmas gift ideas for kids
- Combined wine rack & bottle bag, free corkscrew & mulled wine recipe!
- Christmas gift ideas for women
- Christmas gift ideas for men
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 9/10/2013 to New & Featured
The new Simplehuman sensor mirror is now in stock at Things4MyHome.com and we are so excited about it!
Picture the scene, it's a dark winter's morning, you're still sleepy and you're trying to make sure that your foundation is smoothly blended in the low light of your bedroom... Hmmm, and who hasn't ever been in the situation of discovering half-way through the day that their make-up is looking a bit more patchy and cakey than they thought?
Well, no more of that, thanks to this ultimate make-up mirror, which simulates natural sunlight so that you can see a full variation of colours. So now you can go out knowing that your make-up is colour correct and flawless.
And those gentlemen who don't wear make-up, don't think that you are being left out, because you can use the simplehuman sensor mirror to check the results of your close shave in fine detail or to help you trim your goatee properly. The distortion-free mirror has 5x magnification, which is ideal for providing exceptional detail while still enabling you to see your entire face at once.
The Simplehuman sensor cosmetic mirror is so clever that it even lights up automatically as your face approaches it and will switch itself off when you have finished.
Now, if only it could put our make-up on for us...
Watch this great video to see the Simplehuman sensor mirror in action and think about treating yourself or about making this sensor mirror the perfect gift for a loved one.
Let us know what you think?