And our new range of fabric storage bags for winter clothes is perfect for packing away and protecting all your jumpers, coats, gloves, hats, scarves, etc.
Whether you need more space or simply want to keep your clothes organised by season, our new clothes storage box bags, available in 3 sizes, are ideal for storing clothes underbed, in wardrobes or in cupboards.
These innovative garment storage bags have a thin metal tube frame at each end to ensure that they keep their box shape and height when full and they can be folded flat when not in use.
This is the fab design on the lid of our clothes storage bags. "Mes affaires d'hiver" means 'my winter stuff'.
Tips for storing winter clothesHere are a few tips to help you store winter clothes safely so they look great when you unpack them again:
- Clean the clothes thoroughly before packing them away. Otherwise stains and particles could set into the clothes after several months of storage. Cleaning clothes beforehand will also help to avoid insects making a home in your jumpers, etc.
- Use cedar balls or mothballs to help against insects. Use these with care and follow the instructions.
- Don't hang items that are susceptible to become stretched or misshapen after long periods, such as jumpers, knits and woolens. Carefully fold them instead and store them in a suitable container.
- Stack your folded clothes with the heaviest items at the bottom and the lightest ones on top.
- Allow air to circulate by stacking items loosely rather than packing storage boxes tightly and to the hilt.
- Store clothes in an area that is cool, dark and dry.
- Check your stored clothes from time to time to ensure that there are no issues with insects or mildew.
Hope you find these tips on how to store winter clothes useful.