A blog about homes, homeware & design
- Get First Lady looks with our daylight sensor makeup mirrors
- Check out all those bargains before they’re gone forever!
- Did you spot our Cacoon hanging chair on Grand Designs yesterday evening?
- A solution to Jack Frost at your fingertips!
- Get ready for cooler Autumn nights!
- Fancy creating your own escape zone?
- How to create a cool chill-out space
- The best beach & gym bag in the world?
- Off to the beach? Don't forget your Terra Nation beach tent shelter
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
- 3 fantastic Christmas gift ideas for kids
- Combined wine rack & bottle bag, free corkscrew & mulled wine recipe!
- Christmas gift ideas for women
- Christmas gift ideas for men
- Good taste in kitchen bins
- Things to consider when choosing a make up mirror
- Boost your brain with memory games
- Have your own Bake Off: 7 brilliant baking scales & chocolate cake recipe
- 2 in 1 seating and storage: REMEMBER Sitting Boxes
- World Tourism Day 2016: 7 things to take on your travels
- Simplehuman stainless steel bins spotted on TV!
- Vintage style kitchen scales for a touch of fifties elegance
- 3 great British beaches to visit this summer
- Pop up UV beach tents offer great sun protection
- Design Pick: a Boeing 737 Engine makes a great chair!
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 3/17/2016 to Recipe Ideas
General consensus in the Things4MyHome.com office was that this evening, in celebration, we should all try a recipe with an Irish flavour.
So we have chosen this Stout Braised Steak with Stacked Chips recipe. After all, it does have Guinness in it :-)
What do you think?
Recipe courtesy of BBC Good Food.
If you like collecting recipes, then take a look at our range of REMEMBER® Tastebook recipe journals.
Enjoy! And let us know how you celebrate the day.