A blog about homes, homeware & design
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
- 3 fantastic Christmas gift ideas for kids
- Combined wine rack & bottle bag, free corkscrew & mulled wine recipe!
- Christmas gift ideas for women
- Christmas gift ideas for men
- Good taste in kitchen bins
- Things to consider when choosing a make up mirror
- Boost your brain with memory games
- Have your own Bake Off: 7 brilliant baking scales & chocolate cake recipe
- 2 in 1 seating and storage: REMEMBER Sitting Boxes
- World Tourism Day 2016: 7 things to take on your travels
- Simplehuman stainless steel bins spotted on TV!
- Vintage style kitchen scales for a touch of fifties elegance
- 3 great British beaches to visit this summer
- Pop up UV beach tents offer great sun protection
- Design Pick: a Boeing 737 Engine makes a great chair!
- Bubel towels perfect for the gym, outdoors & leisure!
- St Patrick's Day recipe idea
- Recycling bags for paper, plastic & glass with French style
- ZEbag bottle bag or wine rack? You choose!
- Back to University ideas at Things4MyHome.com
- 24Bottles Sportiva bags for commuting, leisure & sports
- REMEMBER homeware & gifts now at Things4MyHome.com
- Play&Go 2 in 1 playmats & toy bags now at Things4MyHome.com
- Simplehuman stainless steel rectangular pedal bins with bin liner pockets
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 2/13/2012 to Ideas & Inspiration
Well, here is a great idea for something that will last much longer than a card. This adorable bookmark will remind your loved one of you every time they read a book.
All you need are some paint colour cards (hues of reds and pinks will of course work especially well for 14 February), some thin ribbon and a heart shaped hole punch.
Carefully glue two colour strips together so that the colours face outwards on both sides. This makes for a stronger, double-sided bookmark.
Use the punch to make a heart shape on every colour band. Then punch another hole at the top of the card and thread a piece of pretty ribbon through it.
Et voila! One bookmark ready to go!
Have fun making these with the kids so that they have a great little gift to give to other members of the family.
If you make these Valentine bookmarks or create your own variations send us a link to a photo. We'd love to see your creativity.
The Things4MyHome.com team
Date: 2/15/2012 2:09:00 AM
Date: 2/15/2012 7:06:00 PM