A blog about homes, homeware & design
- Measure twice, cut once
- Read that book you always promised yourself you would read!
- We don't sell brain cells, but if we did...
- Summer is complete
- The ultimate stylish holiday travel kit
- There is something cool for the garden in this bag!
- Heads were turning!
- The secret to a perfect pancake
- Wonky pedals and potato peelings
- A Story of Love!
- Discover a hidden benefit of our Sensor Mirrors
- Three little words for you
- What does a tattoo have to do with baking?
- Let us guess your New Year's Resolutions
- It's time to celebrate!
- Festive Fun!
- What time is it? Quality time!
- Get First Lady looks with our daylight sensor makeup mirrors
- Is it love-all again?
- How Grand Designs got it right with the Cacoon hanging chair yesterday evening
- A solution to Jack Frost at your fingertips!
- Get ready for cooler Autumn nights!
- Fancy creating your own escape zone?
- How to create a cool chill-out space
- The best beach & gym bag in the world?
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 6/2/2016 to New & Featured
Then you will love these vintage style kitchen scales as much as we do.
These Soehnle Vintage Style kitchen scales may look very fifties in design and colour, and they certainly add a touch of fifties elegance, but they are thoroughly modern in functionality.
You get the best of both worlds as you can measure ingredients in old school analogue and in digital.
Doesn't the analogue dial look fabulous with the chrome ring around it?
Now it's just a case of choosing whether fifties red, blue or grey would look best in the kitchen?
We quite like the look of those doughnuts too! :-)
Things4MyHome.com is a UK contemporary online retailer of quality, well-designed homeware, travel & leisure products, gifts and more. We also offer free UK delivery, a 30-day money back guarantee and secure shopping.