A blog about homes, homeware & design
- 25% off at Things4MyHome.com until 22 March 2017
- 3 fantastic Christmas gift ideas for kids
- Combined wine rack & bottle bag, free corkscrew & mulled wine recipe!
- Christmas gift ideas for women
- Christmas gift ideas for men
- Good taste in kitchen bins
- Things to consider when choosing a make up mirror
- Boost your brain with memory games
- Have your own Bake Off: 7 brilliant baking scales & chocolate cake recipe
- 2 in 1 seating and storage: REMEMBER Sitting Boxes
- World Tourism Day 2016: 7 things to take on your travels
- Simplehuman stainless steel bins spotted on TV!
- Vintage style kitchen scales for a touch of fifties elegance
- 3 great British beaches to visit this summer
- Pop up UV beach tents offer great sun protection
- Design Pick: a Boeing 737 Engine makes a great chair!
- Bubel towels perfect for the gym, outdoors & leisure!
- St Patrick's Day recipe idea
- Recycling bags for paper, plastic & glass with French style
- ZEbag bottle bag or wine rack? You choose!
- Back to University ideas at Things4MyHome.com
- 24Bottles Sportiva bags for commuting, leisure & sports
- REMEMBER homeware & gifts now at Things4MyHome.com
- Play&Go 2 in 1 playmats & toy bags now at Things4MyHome.com
- Simplehuman stainless steel rectangular pedal bins with bin liner pockets
Posted by Things4MyHome.com on 7/24/2013 to Interesting & Fun
But shouldn't the phones be put away during meals with friends & family so that we converse with and concentrate on each other?
This "Zip It Tablecloth" design idea (via freshome.com) could be one way to address that! Lol ;-)
What do you think?